Monday, October 13, 2008

I just love saying it

"OHHH SHI-YAH! You make me feel like a schoolgirl again!"
That's the only part you really need to hear.

(You're bound to hear it from me at some point whether you watch the clip or not, so ...I guess that means you don't need to watch it. Talked myself into a crappy corner!)
Maya Rudolph is one of the lights of my life.
The clip is on YouTube too, but They're not letting people embed it! :C

Somebody very literal-minded (I love them) wrote a new version of a-ha's "Take On Me" that actually fits the music video:



"I'm gonna kick some a** with my own pipe wrench..."

Meanwhile, sunglasses continue to epitomise Cool, this time in the world of mathematics.

* * *

Some people could be under the impression that I have something against Shia L. because I make fun of him at every opportunity IRL, but they'd be dead wrong. He's likeable, and yes he manages comedy, and something about him just invites ridicule (I mean, even when he's not getting arrested). Which are awesome traits in a celebrity. Imagine you cast him in a remake of Ferris Bueller's Day Off -- you can see he would obviously be Cameron instead of Ferris, right? And Cameron is ♥.

(Not that I want a remake.)

No comments: