Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lifedrawing leftovers

We had to hand in 10 life drawings to be graded at the end of this semester, and this is going to reveal something unpleasant about me: ten didn't seem like enough. Some of my favourites had to be left out of the final batch! Gesture drawings, for example, always look the most beautiful to me, but they don't show much of the stuff we've learned during this semester, etc, etc...
Therefore I will now sketchdump some drawings that I wanted to hand in, but couldn't! Conceited? So what.

* * *



* * *


^ My capable colleagues modeling again! They're always among my fave drawings. :D

* * *




* * *






* * *


2 comments:

Colleen Thomas said...

Wow, these are really nice!

kelipipo said...

Thank you! As I recall there have even been a few sketches of you on this blog, from life drawing club. ;) Happy holidays & see you next term!